Platinum is a high precision addition silicone available in 95, 85, or 75 CAD versions. All silicones in the line are characterised by excellent dimensional stability, short working times and ease of use.
Zhermack offers a complete system of putty silicones with different hardnesses, delivering high performance in numerous applications, including dental aesthetics. To satisfy the various needs of daily practice, Platinum 75 CAD silicone is designed for scanning with CAD/CAM systems and is ideal in combination with Platinum 95 for excellent reproduction of details.
Recommended to make masks and counter-moulds.
- Wide range of hardness (75 - 95 Shore A)
- Accurate reproduction of detail
- Resistant to heat up to 200 deg C
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Working time: 1 to 2 min
- Setting time: 7 - 8 min
- Can be used for long processes without altering the dimensional references
- Can be used with thermoplastic materials
- Easy to work with
- Platinum 75: 1x 800 g Base, 1x 800 g Catalyst
- Platinum 85: 1x 1000 g Base, 1x 1000 g Catalyst
- Platinum 95: 1x 1000 g Base, 1x 1000 g Catalyst