Ray Foster Polishing Lathes are dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation and quality built for years of reliable service. They deliver a powerful 1/3 HP in a totally enclosed, dust and splash-proof housing for trouble free polishing and grinding. Our unique Variable Speed Lathe provides up to 4,000 RPM, giving you more power and speed than ever in a counter top dental lathe. All Foster Lathes feature rugged construction and modern design.
- 300 - 4,000 RPM speed range
- Constant torque 1/3 HP through the entire speed range
- Quick-change chuck mounted on right side
- Standard dental taper shafts with chuck removers will accommodate all types of chucks
- Industrial grade, sealed ball bearings never need lubrication
- UL recognized and CSA certified for electrical safety
- Base may be bench mounted
- Overall length (spindle tip to spindle tip) 13-3/4"
- Base dimensions 6-3/4" X 7-1/2" deep
- Height to center of motor shaft 5-1/4"
- 1/3 HP, 115 volt 60 Hz standard
- 1/3 HP, 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 29 lbs / Shipping weight 33 lbs